Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry, Merry

We are ready for the holidays at the Merkle house. Our decorations are up, our stockings are hung, and gifts are all bought. We are ready to celebrate Christ's birth at our house. I couldn't get a really good photo of the outside of the house (Scott did a great job hanging the lights with some help from Chris, Kristen's fiance). Ignore the fact that half of the lights on my wreath are out. I didn't notice until a few days later!!! We even had a little bit of snow the other day which was nice to see here in the south. Merry Christmas.



2 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful!!! Nice work! I love when the house is decorated for Christmas. I wish we could leave it up year round! And you guys go SNOW!! We've only gotten rain!

One Crowded House said...

He did a great job on the lights .... everything looks so pretty!