We had our second ultra sound yesterday and it was simply amazing. We got to see the baby for the first time and it was more fulfilling than we ever imagined. Like everyone told us, it really made it real. The baby was trying really hard to suck their thumb most of the time, did some toe touches for us, and even gave us a wave! He/She was moving all over the place and the nurse said you are going to have fun once you can start feeling all of this. Your baby is VERY active! I said I wouldn't expect anything less!!! We didn't find out the gender so everyone is just going to have to wait with us in suspense until the birth to find out! Either way, the baby is healthy and that is all we could ever ask for.
Here are the only two photos I was able to copy. We don't have a scanner, so a co-worker took some pictures with her phone and emailed them to me. Hopefully they come through clear enough on this blog site.







3 comments:
those are great pictures...baby Three looks nice and healthy and already a little chubby :)
Laura, I am so excited for you and Scott! I can't wait to see "three", and hopefully meet him/her one day! I miss you Laura! I hope you are feeling well! Take care!
Three. That's awesome. Good work, Toe! Laura, you're a saint.
Love the pictures. so happy for you guys! Love ya!
Post a Comment