We finally got motivated enough to start the nursery. What I thought wouldn't be so hard was quite an undertaking. While it took longer than we planned, the result is just what I was hoping it would be! This was our first attempt at painting (believe it or not). After living so many different places and always knowing we would move in a few years we never wanted to paint. Well, the future is still unknown but I thought painting the nursery would be fun, so last weekend we started the painting; green, tan, and dark brown. We enlisted the help of Kristen and Bean. In return we fed them! It's great to have some family around to help us! Thanks for all your help Bean and Kristen! Here are some before, during and after photos:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
It looks really cute! Great job, guys! Love the "eye black", Kristen!
Post a Comment