Monday, June 1, 2009

32 weeks

Scott and I had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Thanks Mom and Pops Emery for a wonderful baby shower and for making the day extra special for us. It was a day we will never forget. I am so blessed to have such amazing parents and Baby "three" is lucky to have you for grandparents! We love you both! It was so fun to see everyone that joined us in Virginia for the celebration - thank you for celebrating with us and for all the wonderful baby gifts. Here are a few recent photos for you all. The nursery is slowly coming together. I still need to do a few things; put sheets on the crib, hang some wall art and photos, finish the curtains, hang a wall shelf and put together a few more baskets we have for the changing table. We are slowly but surely getting ready for "Three" to arrive and couldn't be more excited.

32 weeks and counting

Changing table - it's coming together.

Monkey on the inside of the crib

Crib with some of the bedding - still need to wash and put on the sheets!

4 comments:

One Crowded House said...

love the monkeys... so cute.

You really don't look 32 weeks along!

I had Alexis and Kaya when they were 32 weeks along... they were still each right around 5 pounds :) So 10 pounds worth of babies!.. and that was 2 months early.

not much longer now!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic Laura!!!!! Thank you by the way for all of your sweet comments, you have no idea how much they mean to me! I hope you are feeling good! Not to much longer! Take Care!

Laura said...

Lookin' good...you and the room;-) Can't wait to hear your wonderful news and see you all...THREE!!!

Niki said...

Time is winding down...yeah! You look amazing by the way, I wouldn't have guessed you're 32 weeks in that picture! Your nursery is adorable too. Jack is quite fond of monkies! :-) We're so excited for you and Scott and can't wait to see the little Merkle. Keep us posted!