Well, we survived week 4 and Aubrey is doing great! She's had some tummy issues but other than that seems to be a happy baby and is thriving! We've been venturing out of the house a little bit (to keep her happy and to keep mommy from going stir crazy). We went to have lunch with Daddy on Weds and took a walk in the park after we ate a quick bite at his office. Scott is so good with Aubrey and he loves for us to come see him during the day. We made a trip to Belmont to visit mommy's co-workers, had our first trip to the grocery store, and our first SHOE SHOPPING TRIP!!!!! It was a big week for us and I'm happy to say it went rather well. I'm still a little apprehensive each time we leave the house but with each trip it gets a little easier (or should I say better - it's not easy). We have a big two weeks a head of us as we leave for NJ on Weds for Kristen's (Scott's sister) wedding. Should be a great time and fun to see family again. I'm just praying that Aubrey does well. We have finally started to get the hang of things here in our home environment and I'm hoping it doesn't throw her off too much!!! Here are a few more photos of our sweet angel...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Alison hated to have her arms swaddled also. I'm glad to hear that you're getting more comfortable with going out. Good luck with the trip. Are you flying or driving? I've got some experience traveling long distances with a newborn so if you have any questions, let me know. (hint... pack light!)
Apparently you didn't take your friend Alison's advice to pack light ;-) It was so great to see you guys and meet precious little Aubrey! She is such a sweetie and just beautiful! Enjoy the time with your folks. They boys have already said they miss Aubrey and Lizzie found her blanket and was wrapping herself in it! Love you guys!
Post a Comment