Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a action packed FIRST Christmas for Aubrey. Grandma and PopPop Emery came to visit, Mommom and Popsy Merkle came to visit, Aubrey learned to open presents, Aubrey met Santa, we went to see ICE! at Opryland, Aubrey learned to roll over, and she saw her first snowfall!!!! Here are a few photos from Christmas this year.

ICE! this year was Charlie Brown which is Scott's Favorite. Aubrey didn't like the cold but we really enjoyed seeing the display. It's amazing what they can do with ICE!
Getting kisses from Mommom.

My first snow! (You can't really see it but it is flurrying a little!)

Opening presents with Popsy

Happy Happy!!!

I am excited for my 1st Christmas!

A fun book from Grandma and PopPop.

My parents came to visit for the holiday.

Waiting on the steps Christmas morning

Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

The Perkins Family said...

She is such a happy baby! She's just precious Laura! I love all the pictures and I'm happy that I am now up to date on the Merkle family!