Monday, March 8, 2010

Trip to NJ

Aubrey took her first plane ride in Feb to go to New Jersey for Aunt Kimmy's Wedding. Aubrey traveled great and loved the airplane (at least I am pretending she did)! Aubrey enjoyed playing with her cousins and being spoiled by all the family. I forgot my camera when we went to the actual wedding so, I'll post some more photos when I can get them from my sister-in-law. Until then, here are some from the other weekend festivities.

Aubrey and her cousin Liz are already best buds! Liz is a great big "sister" and was helping Aubrey learn new things!

After the wedding we had to fold all the seat covers and bows! Jake, Jon and Liz found the mound to be a nice resting place!

Liz sharing her blanket with Aubrey.

Popsy in his throwback Blue Suit. He always said he would wear this suit when Kim got married! Popsy always holds true on his promises!

MomMom and Aubrey having fun at lunch time!

No comments: