Monday, April 12, 2010

Roll Me Away

Aubrey is trying really hard to crawl but can't seem to get it. So in the mean time she rolls and army "squirms" all over the place. She still loves to jump, take walks, and baths. However, now she is learning to be more independent and loves to be down on the ground where she can roll and roam around on her own...exploring everything!!!

She loves her blocks. She throws them everywhere, carries them around, chews on them and giggles the whole time!

She found one of the baskets we keep her toys in the other day. She figured out how to tip it over and get the toys out. She thought it was hilarious and so did I!!!!

I had her playing on a blanket the other day and when I looked up from doing some work this is what I saw.....an Aubrey Burrito. She had rolled herself and all her toys up in the blanket!!

2 comments:

One Crowded House said...

she is such a pretty girl :)

Meagan said...

We are calling Ashby our newest method of dusting the floors. I never realized how much dog hair we had until he started wiggling everywhere. They will be crawling before we know it (and perhaps before we are ready).